Happy Planning


I am a planner.  I always have been.  I love making lists, even lists of lists!  I know, it’s a sickness.  I have been using the Happy Planner for the last 4 years and it literally has become my go to item for making lists. 

What I love is the creativity aspect that you are able to incorporate while you are making those lists.  I have one planner for work, one planner for home and one notebook for lists and whatnots.  I keep it altogether in one book though.  Using three different covers allows be to keep things separate and neat.  



This past weekend I had some extra time to do some planner prepping.  I was able to prepare the month of June for both my work and my personal planning.  All that is to put a pen to it.  




What is your favorite way to keep yourself organized? 

Comments

Popular Posts