Moving Forward

This last year has been incredibly hard for me.  Having lost my father has been the absolute worst thing I have ever gone through.  I have lost focus of many things, especially myself.  The struggle is always there each day but lately I find myself really thinking about what my Dad would say.  

He would tell me that life is short.  Just enjoy it.  He pushed himself everyday until the end.  



So, I decided I am going to give myself permission to be happy again.  To enjoy things again.  To find me...again. Even though I could never move on from the pain of losing this wonderful hero of mine...I will move forward and hope to make him proud. 

With that being said, I have decided to Blog about my journey.  This is for me as much as it is for anyone who happens to come across it.  My hope is you will find something of interest to make your life better. 




Comments

Popular Posts